Printable Daily Crosswords for July 2014

Here at we know some of you like to print your puzzles to complete everyday so we have provided you with a list of each days crossword puzzle and solution that are easy to load and print using with the free to use trusted Adobe PDF reader. Return daily to find a new Printable puzzle and its solution. If you have any questions about the puzzles or the solutions please use the comments form below. Thank you for supporting Free Daily Crosswords!

July 2014 Printable Crosswords and Crossword Solutions

Please also check our other months Printable Crosswords and Crossword Solutions.

July 1, 2014 -- Crossword Lover

1. The title above your July 1st Crossword and Crossword Solution is still June 2014 instead of July.

2. ronald dodd says:

it’s 2:30 am. why is my puzzle not here?????

3. Bill McMilleon says:

Clicking on the link for puzzle on July 11, 2014 produces error. No puzzle

4. I love your crossword puzzles.
    Today, I keep getting an error message when I try to open the link: for both the puzzle and the answer sheet.

Thank you for your help.

5. Norma Crown says:

Friday, July 11–The solution of the puzzle is simply a copy of the original blank puzzle.

• Crossword Lover says:

Sorry our mistake. Please try again. We had family visiting today so I had to rush to get these online and made some mistakes. Please accept our apologies.

6. Dear Crossword Lover,

I love how personal you make the production and supply of these puzzles that all of us obviously need and crave. My wife and I love them and appreciate your effort and dedication!

7. Jerry Crabill says:

How come I do not get the current daily puzzle. Keep getting the older ones?

• Crossword Lover says:

Hello, Please refresh the page to see if that works. The current puzzles are loading for us just fine so I’m not sure why they are not loading for you. Let us know if that works for you.

8. When I select a puzzle to print, it will not open.

• Crossword Lover says:

Hi Don,

I’m not quite sure why our puzzles are not opening for you. I’ve tested them and they are opening as a PDF in several different Internet Browsers. Also we haven’t had any other people report issues. I can suggest you do have a Adobe PDF reader (completely free) installed if you don’t have already. You can download it from here – (I uncheck the additional McAfee security box as its not required). Hope this helps!

• I am having the same issue as Don for several days now. I cannot even open the July 2014 page, let alone print the daily puzzles and solutions. I have the current Adobe software, so not sure what the problem is. I’ve been printing out the USA Today puzzles.

9. Are there any other archives aside from 2013? I have just finished those and would love more, if there are any. Hubby and I are truly crossword puzzle people and we love yours.

• Crossword Lover says:

Hi Margo,

No sorry we only started this website around then. We are just approaching a year old now! Thanks for your continued support.

10. Anthony Stefancic says:

Can’t get crosswords

• Crossword Lover says:

Hi Anthony,

Be glad to help, which crosswords are you referring to.. The printable ones or the online crosswords?