January 2018 Printable Daily Crosswords

Here at free daily crosswords we know some of you like to print your puzzles to complete everyday so we have provided you with a list of every day’s crossword puzzles that are easy to load and print using with the free to use trusted Adobe PDF reader. Return daily to find a new Printable puzzle. Thank you for supporting Free Daily Crosswords your daily free printable crossword trusted provider!

April 2018 Printable Crosswords
March 2018 Printable Crosswords
February 2018 Printable Crosswords
January 2018 Printable Crosswords
January 2017 Printable Crossword Solutions
NEW Alternative Crossword Puzzle games to print and enjoy!!
Previous 2017 Printable Crosswords

Please also explore our other months Printable Crosswords and Crossword Solutions.

January 3, 2018 -- Crossword Lover

Comments

1. OOO-K, I’ve printed the January, 2018 puzzles. Now, I’d like to find the solutions. I see it listed; but I am unable to retrieve the solutions. (talk about a puzzle…whew – finding the solutions puzzle)!

2. Victoria Van Deusen says:

Still short on solutions

3. Victoria Van Deusen says:

Thanks so much for catching up!

4. Thank you Crossword Lover. Today, I was able to print an entire week w/o any hiccups. Yippee! 🙂

5. THANK YOU

6. there have been no puzzles since Sat. jan 27; just wondering? thanks

7. Jill Mitchell says:

puzzle for sunday february 18?

8. Victoria Van Deusen says:

Going to catch up soon? I sorta count on these.

9. Victoria Van Deusen says:

Looking forward to you catching up with the puzzles.

10. Victoria Van Deusen says:

Hope you’ll catch up soon. We all love these puzzles and look forward to them.

11. puzzles for March 14, 15, and maybe 16th? thanks

12. Janice Woodard says:

Puzzles for March 20, 21, 22, please?

Thanks for all you do!

13. Thank you Crossword Lover Team! I am wishing you a Blessed & Happy Spring-Easter-Passover holiday, and the hope that you will continue to supply Crossword (free) puzzles for many days to come. (the puzzles allow me to learn new foreign terms, update me on the entertainment genre, and other stuff. It also helps me maintain a bit of sanity when all around me is going bonkers.